TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This website is operated by EZM+. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to EZM+.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
9. Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
10. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
11. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
12. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
The item you have ordered is out of stock
We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
There has been a pricing or product description error
There is a system or procurement failure
You have failed our customer validation checks
13. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
14. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
15. Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
16. Prices show do not include VAT. This is added at checkout.
17. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
18. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
DISPATCH & DELIVERY
19. We aim to dispatch your order same working day (excludes holidays and bank holidays) if ordered Monday - Friday before 3pm.
20. If the item(s) you order are out of stock we will notify you as soon as possible and aim to dispatch your order as soon as it is back in stock.
21. The postage service used for UK orders is dependent on the order value. Orders of small items under £10 are usually sent via 2nd class service - Please allow up to 14 working days although orders are usually delivered within a few days. Orders of items over £10 are usually sent via 1st class service - Please allow up to 10 working days although orders are usually delivered within the next couple of days. Orders over £20 are usually sent via 1st class 'signed for' service - Please allow up to 10 working days although orders are usually delivered within the next couple of days. Please note that once items have been posted we are unable to provide any updates.
22. The postage service used for international orders is a tracked and/or 'signed for' service. Unfortunately we are unable to give accurate delivery time scales due to different countries using different processing and delivery methods. Generally orders within Europe are delivered within 2 weeks. Orders for the rest of the world may take longer. Please allow plenty of time.
23. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
24. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
25. Where you have ordered a personalised or customised item you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
RETURNS - REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
26. If you for any reason would like to return an order for a refund or exchange you must notify us within 14 days of the purchase date. You then have another 14 days to return the goods to us in unused and uncreased condition.
27. If they are returned damaged, creased and/or are not in re-sellable condition we are unable to offer a refund or exchange.
28. Returns must include a note inside with your full name and order number so we can process your return as quickly as possible.
29. Refunds & exchanges will be processed within 14 days of receipt of your return.
30. Obtaining proof of posting is advised as we are unable to offer refunds if your item(s) are lost in the post.
31. International postage costs are non-refundable and will be deducted from any refunds.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
32. The products offered on this website are intended for the asthenic modification of vehicles. Purchase and fitment of some of the products may affect the manufacturer's warranty and/or factory fitted safety features. As such we will clearly display an ADVISORY section warning of this. By agreeing to and accepting these terms and conditions you accept full responsibility for any and all consequences that may arise from having any of these products fitted to your vehicle.
33. Purchase and fitment of some of the products sold on this website may not be suitable for road use and as such we will clearly display an ADVISORY section warning of this. We shall not be liable for any penalties or fines imposed upon you should you chose to drive your vehicle on a public road with any of these products fitted.
34. On rare occasions removal of vinyl decals from a plastic lacquered surface such as a front bumper can lead to damage of the finish. This is often due to existing stone chips that have already caused damage the surface. Should you decide to remove the vinyl decals this must be carried out with the use of a heat gun set to a low/medium heat and using cation. We shall not be liable for any damage that may occur.
35. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity or injury as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been purchased on this website.
36. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
37. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
39. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
40. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.